Calverton, New York — June 24, 2020 — Electronic Payments, an industry leader in payments and point of sale, recently unveiled two new loyalty applications, Factor4, LLC and Scan Data, integrated with their proprietary Exatouch® Point of Sale (POS) solution. Building on Exatouch’s intrinsic loyalty application (app), the new offerings provide merchants greater flexibility over their loyalty programs, enhanced customer engagement, and increased marketing opportunities to boost revenues in today’s evolving landscape.
Factor4 is a leading provider of stored-value card solutions. Their technology platform securely processes loyalty transactions in real-time at the point of purchase, and is now available in the Exatouch AppMarket giving business owners:
- Expanded loyalty program options, including customization and management through Factor4’s merchant web portal
- Insights based on real-time data and activity
- The ability to add new customers, look up existing customers and quickly pair Factor4’s loyalty cards with customers in Exatouch at checkout
- Instant customer look-up via phone number when loyalty cards are not present, reducing the need for staff to handle customer cards
The Scan Data Loyalty app furthers the initial Scan Data integration, which offers merchants automatic reporting of tobacco sales to manufacturers in order to receive rebates. The new app empowers merchants, particularly convenience store owners, and grocers, to:
- Gain access to key promotions after registering as loyal members of manufacturers
- Offer exclusive discounts and instant savings on tobacco products
- Provide a superior level of customer service, optimizing the shopping experience, and encouraging repeat business
“We’re continuously expanding our AppMarket to help merchants better serve their customers, streamline operations, and boost profits,” said Michael Nardy, Founder, and CEO of Electronic Payments. “Factor4 loyalty is scalable and adaptable to the needs of business today and in the future, allowing merchants to determine the type of program they want by setting it up and managing it directly through Factor4. And, building out our Scan Data application to include loyalty gives tobacco resellers higher customer retention and increased earnings.”
In addition to innovative loyalty programs, Exatouch® POS appmarket includes caller ID integration, gift card solutions, cash discounting, appointment setting, staff scheduling, and more. Curbside, contactless, and mobile payment options are also available. These solutions are all backed by Electronic Payments’ U.S-based, in-house Technical Support team available 24/7.
Learn more about the full spectrum of Exatouch’s business-building capabilities at www.electronicpayments.com/exatouch or by scheduling a complimentary demonstration at www.calendly.com/electronicpayments.